Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Vaudeville Cafe!

If you live in, or around the Chattanooga area Check out this Comedy Club, Trust me you will not be disappointed!! I just performed at the Vaudeville Cafe August 26th-27th, with the very funny Andy Woodhull. It was amazing! Its a great downtown location, the staff is very nice, and it has an intimate, old New York comedy club feel! My opinion is that this could be one of the greatest clubs in the nation! For both audiences' and comedians alike, we just need to get the word out. So in short..Please help me push this club to it's true potential!
Thank You
I will see you in 2012 Chattanooga!

THE VAUDEVILLE CAFE
138 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
(423) 517-1839

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home